Thursday, June 6, 2013

glow in the dark underwear

I didn't want anyone to think that I had a lack of things to keep me entertained. We have problems here that no one has ever thought of before. Here's the latest. Tag-less underwear is an issue for Bionic Man. When he gets dressed in the dark he can't tell the front from the back. Now, I did point out that it's more of a problem for me, as my underwear doesn't have a hole in the front like his does. But then you may ask, why are we getting dressed in the dark anyway? Why not turn on a light? This would be too easy. It could one day become a game show thing. We need to practice. So, I came up with a solution. Did you know you can buy glow in the dark fabric paint? So, all I need to do is get some of that, and paint in his underwear, back and front, or if I wanted to mess with him a little I could reverse it in one or two pairs. However, he pointed out that I would then need to lay them all out on the window sill so they could get 'charged up'. This will not be a project we undertake when company is coming. And I'm wondering what it will be like to wear charged up underwear. More to come on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment