Thursday, April 1, 2010

Vests with Tabs

Oddly, I was actually watching the safety video on the plane yesterday. Have you ever done that? It's quite strange. All the flight attendants look like avatars or something. The cheeks have got to be implanted, either that or they are busily storing up nuts for the winter. And then they got to the part about the life vest. And she says if you don't have a tab on your vest, and I'm thinking, IF I DON'T HAVE A TAB ON MY VEST? And she's so nonchalant about it. So, suddenly I'm trying to dig around under my seat to see if I have a vest with a tab on it. And the nearby attendant tries to assure me that it won't matter. But I realized that, hey, we're flying over the desert, maybe I won't have to worry about a water landing. I'm still a little concerned about the vests with no tabs. But I suppose if I'm heading nose down into the sand, a vest with a tab will be the least of my worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment