Sunday, April 25, 2010

Tacos serving beer

I was intrigued by a new restaurant we saw yesterday. We were on the way to get a pizza and next door was a small Mexican venue. There was a sign posted boldly: 'Tacos serving beer.' On the other side the sign said 'Burritos serving beer.' Although I was hungry for pizza and I don't drink beer, I really wanted to go there for lunch and order beer just to see the taco serving it.

Meanwhile, mad scientist was monkeying around with the cable and the phone lines trying to fix the loud humming on the line. The next time I wanted to make a phone call, the line was dead. Now, he claimed it was probably just a huge, giant coincident that the line went dead while he was working on it, and it could have had another cause. I was trying to look on the bright side. At least the humming was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment