Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hair and Turkeys

It's almost too much, but I noticed the other day that my big toes are growing hair. It's just the big toes, thank goodness. But I'm at a loss as to what I should do about it. I mean, will it keep getting longer and longer? I never heard of hirsute toes. When sandal season comes, whatever will I do? I'm already concocting a plan. I think I might try braiding and beading. I am open for suggestions.

I know, in light of this new development, everything else pales, but today we had turkeys at the feeders today. They are rude, and loud, and pushy, and we do not like them. They are actually worse than the squirrels. All I know is that Bionic Man raced upstairs and out onto the deck in his underwear this morning to chase them off the deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment