Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Chapter 7 and another ant sighting

Did you ever play freeze tag when you were a child? I was in the bathroom yesterday and there was a 'frozen' ant on the floor in front of me. Now, I suppose if he were standing on dirt he might have been camouflaged and I wouldn't have seen him, but he was standing on white tile. I guess he wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and thus had been chosen to be the look out. I just wanted you to all know that the war is still being waged.

And on another front, we had concert tickets last Friday, downtown, me and 'Mr. I don't need no stinkin' handicap parking permit.' He conceded on that one after 8 weeks. But, get this, he is all excited now that we can park in a handicap spot, so there we are roaming the streets searching out the elusive handicap spot. Yay!! We found one. It's only a mile or so away from the concert site. But we park there anyway, BECAUSE WE CAN!! I tried to tell him that I thought he was missing the point here.

No comments:

Post a Comment