Saturday, October 8, 2011

This and That

McDonald's is now advertising for their new Monopoly game, ongoing. I know it is supposed to make me feel better about playing when they say one in four players is a winner, but somehow it makes me feel worse, knowing that even with those odds I am losing.

Bionic Man brought his 'tree' in the house this week, in a pot, on a roller stand. The leaves turned yellow and started falling. So, now I have to rake my living room?! Something is not right here.

Also with autumn come the Wooly Worms, or as some refer to them, Wooly Bears. They have always been a favorite thing of mine. So we had 3 of them which we took down to our grand daughter since she likes caterpillars. Danny and Steve and Bob were doing fine until their plant started to die. It's sad really. They may be released into the wild now.


No comments:

Post a Comment