Thursday, March 10, 2011

a different car

I am driving a different car. I say different, because it's not a new one, except to me. It's orange because I can't find my car in a parking lot if it's white, or red, or black. Orange I can find. I am acquainting myself with all the new features, one of which is an information button that will scroll through all sorts of interesting things, such as temperature, presumably the outside temperature, odometer, the condition of my oil, approximately how many miles I have left before I sputter out of gas on a back country road, and my PSI. Now, I always thought PSI was a test you took to determine the condition of your prostate, and I'm pretty sure I don't have one of those. But it sort of alarms me to think that by sitting in the driver's seat, the car is able to determine my prostate health. I suppose the next thing will be an in car mammogram. The mind reels.

No comments:

Post a Comment