Friday, March 11, 2011

Revision from yesterday and more

I got the eye roll today, after Mr Science read the entry yesterday and he said something like, "That would NEVER have occurred to me." Well, sweetie, your explanation would have NEVER occurred to me. He says PSI stands for 'pounds per square inch', which is even more disconcerting than a prostate diagnostic. I suppose this is for those OCD dieters who must know their averages minute by minute. It disturbs me to know this is on my display.

But today I went out to lunch with 2 friends. It seems I was invisible, at least to our intrepid waiter, Pecan John. And that begs the question if he is really named Pecan, which isn't a far cry from other recent baby names I've been exposed to. The manager came by our table and asked my 2 dining partners if everything was fine with their meals, didn't ask me. When Pecan came by to offer refills, not only did they get coffee refills, but extra glasses of water. Was I offered a Coke? No-o-o-o. I got to the register, and both of them were asked if everything was okay, but not me. And people wonder why I'm paranoid.

So, the only conclusion I can draw here is that my PSI has gotten so low that I am undetectable to the naked eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment