Saturday, November 5, 2011

Daylight Savings Time

Tonight is the night I look forward to all summer. We get to change our clocks backwards, thus giving us an extra hour of sleep. First of all, I know this is just a government ploy to make us all grateful that they are giving us 'extra' time, when in reality, it was they who stole it from us months ago. The reason they moved the dates on DST is because they think we won't remember. But I remember.

That being said, one year I was in Phoenix on the fateful day when the time changed back. I've been tired ever since. They don't do DST there. It's the only state in the union who doesn't, I think, except for pockets of rebels in Indiana. So, there I was, stuck somewhere where I couldn't get my hour back, and by the time I got back home, it was too late. Don't be like me. Never be in AZ when DST returns to normal time.

No comments:

Post a Comment